Friday, 22 December 2006

Back to blogger....

Apparently my website is out again, so we are back in here.

Yesterday I had a wonderful time with Lili, exploding the bank. We went to the Maison en Tissus in the morning, and in Belgium in the afternoon.



This shop was very interesting, you have to dig to find treasures, but for exemple I found Legend of Dragons chart I was looking for a long time...
Of course, we mixed bags, and so I have one of Lili's, and she has one of mine. Not a real issue as we had planned to meet on Tuesday next week.


Today I'm at my parents, and my grandma is also there. I gave her some homework to do: finishing Winter Wonderland ! SO here is my new cuddly pillow...

I haven't stitched much since Tuesday, but thanks to Lili I found some nice Needle Necessities colours she let me borrow.... I think you'll like it ! But it will be for later....
Post a Comment