Wednesday, 21 November 2007

Replies to you....

This winter ewe... has a story in itself... Looking back in my blog, I stitched it beginning of last years Christmas holidays. Apparently i wanted to stitcht he house "DMC 341, but I met with Lili and she let me borrow some Needle Necessities threads for the house and the tree. So I have no idea what reference they are, maybe Lili could help us with that?

Zohrah, there you are, I missed you, I was just thinking about you, did you move at work already? Do you still read blogs? Do you stitch? Etc...

Kucki, the hanging method isn't definate. I just put a leftover thread for the picture. I don't know if I'm going to put a cord, or a ribbon or whatever, I just had no courage yesterday evening ;)

Hum, not much to say at the moment, and I'm still stitching on "unshowable" stuff, so... there you are...
Post a Comment