Friday 18 January 2008

School of Needlework for slow people

No update yesterday... and virtually no much progress stitching wise... what's happening?

Well, two things: first I feel generally sluggish and tired, so it's hard to take the needle at all. I don't know what's happening, but it seems to be a sort of tiredness wave.

Then I finally started to work on a re-design for my website. I've had it for... many years, and it looks like a treasure chest where you have to dig to find something.

As on the net, nobody digs, and stuff that are not "right there in flashy letters" aren't seen at all, well... you get the idea.

For the moment... my blog will remain here. Actually, I think it would be a sensible thing to do... Just in case spams come back on my website.

So this week end the plan is stitching, scrapbooking stitching and webdesigning. Don't know the proportions yet...

Now, School of Needleworks... Pink Canary showed her progress, and she was further than me, so I had to work on it... And as I didn't feel like making up a story, I stitched the title.

--------------------------

Pas beaucoup de progres ici... Pink Canary etait en tete (et l'est toujours), et comme elle a fait les lettres et que je je voulais pas faire de petite histoire en ce moment... Donc j'ai borde le titre.

Deux raisons pour le manque de progres: la mouche tse tse m'a piquee, et j'ai du mal a me concentrer et tenir une aiguille le soir, et je me lance dans le remodelage de mon site.

Comme il est vieux, il ressemble plus a un coffre dans le grenier, et il faut fouiller pour trouver des trucs. Seulement voila, les gens ne fouillent pas sur internet, il faut leur indiquer tout en lettres flashantes, et donc voila... Un peu de rangement ne fera pas de mal !

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Coucou! J'ai avancé aussi, je pense finir le bas ce week end, me restera les 2 perso. à droite. Courage pour le remodelage de ton site, je le trouve bien comme ça, j'aime fouiller! Mais ça fait du bien de changer de déco aussi! Désolée que tu te sente toute fatiguée, j'espère que le week end te requinquera! Biz biz

Leeland said...

Same for tiredness. Exhaustion would be more accurate... Do you think it has to do with us being bears in a former life? I just feel like hibernating, get the idea?
Nice progress on this needlework school.
Hugs!
Lili

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see your scrapbooking of stitching. Ever since seeing the link to Tracy's blog from your site I have decided this is the new way I am going to display my needlework. I am just waiting for some stuff in the mail and then I'll be completing my first page, Little House Needleworks Watermelon thread pack.

-- Danielle