Saturday 31 May 2008

Pre week end update

Ok, I think this is the last time the picture will show it "real size". I know that for most of us, it's already way into Saturday, but I haven't stitched yet today so... I guess it counts ;)

I feel very not motivated for anything, so I guess I will do a stitchaton on this design... the challenge being to stitch it in less than the 3 weeks the magazine predicts. So we'll see how much I will stitch this week end !

-----------------

Je pense que ceci sera la derniere photo en taille reelle. Je sais que pour la plupart d'entre nous, le samedi est deja bien entame, mais comme je n'ai aps encore brode aujourd'hui, c'est quand meme une photo pre-week end.

Je ne me sens pas motivee pour quoique ce soit, alors je pense que je vais faire un stitchaton sur ce modele, et voir ce que je peux broder en un week end. Surtout que j'ai envie de passer le challenge de le broder en moins de 3 semaines, temps preconise par le magazine !!!

3 comments :

Nathdmc said...

Yellow, super ton ange !!! j'espère que tu vas arriver à tenir ton objectif....
Bon courage et Bon week-end, Nath.

Daffycat said...

It seems to me you're stitching this really fast, anyway; I've been following your progess.

Really cute design!

Anonymous said...

Il est vraiment super ce modèle, j'adore!! Tu avance bien, tu vas y arriver, hophophop!!!
bisous