Tuesday 15 July 2008

A growing home of needleworker...

Well, I'm busy here and there, so... no time to be on the net, reading or posting !

And not much time for crafting either... although if I have a bit of time, crafting takes precedence to the internet, so...

Anyway, here is my home of a needleworker growing nicely. I'm back to LHN patterns... and I have a break from the fairy.

I'm in the row before last of my crochet doily as well, so it shouldn't be long now...

The weather is grey and not so nice, but warm... weird !

-----------------------------------

Je suis tellement occupee a gauche a droite que je ne fais que rarement de l'internet, et quand j'ai du temps, je brode plutot que d'etre sur l'ordi.

Alors voila la "home of a needleworker", qui avance (je suis en phase LHN en ce moment), et le napperon est a son avant dernier tour.

Le temps est gris et chaud, c'est tres bizarre !

3 comments :

Kucki68 said...

I am sure you needed a change from the Joan Elliot projects, nice as they may be.

Ginny said...

I love LHN designs. Your house looks great. Do you find them tedious? I always do, for some reason.

Nathdmc said...

jolie petite maison !!!! Bien contente d'avoir un peu de nouvelles et comme toujours j'ai hâte de voir ce que tu produis !
Big bizoux, Nath.