Tuesday 5 August 2008

Tag and biscornus



I'm in a streak of creativity, but low productivity... I suppose that the fact that I had to go to my old place of work to hand back my pass and such drained me and I slept all afternoon... So of course I spent less time crafting !!!!

I got influenced by you lot, making floss ring tags with eyelets in them... So I thought I could use eyelets in my inchies to make keyrings and other tag types. I used some fabric and double sided fuse thingy to hide the back.

I was glad to have Hobbycraft next door, because at first I didn't know how to use eyelets and on my first trip I only took the eyelets without the tool !!!

Then I decided to start a biscornu for Christmas, with beads, and without a pattern. So the picture shows you the state so far...

I also did a bit of tatting, but no picture yet !

-------------------------

Je suis en phase creative en ce moment, meme si le voyage au vieux boulot pour rendre mon pass m'a draineee, et donc j'ai dormi tout l'apres midi !!!

A force de voir les gens faire des tags pour anneaux a fils, j'ai voulu essayer, et j'ai pense que mettre un oeillet dans le petit inchy le transformerait en porte-clef ou equivalent...

J'ai mis un tissu a l'arriere pour cacher avec un truc double face pour les coller.

Apres, j'ai commence un biscornu pour Noel, avec plein de perles, mais sans suivre un modele.

Et finalement, j'ai fait un peu de frivolite, mais pas de photo aujourd'hui...

2 comments :

Annie said...

I love using eyelets. I think it makes such a great way to attach a hanger rather than sewing it into the seam among other things. That's a cool idea to combine them with your inchies.

Nathdmc said...

J'imagine que tu n'as même pas eu de pot de départ ni de cadeau de la part de tes ex collègues !!!!!
Et maintenant tu te lances dans la production de biscornu..... mais ou vas-tu t'arrêter....... hihihi
Bravo pour tout cela !
Biz, Nath.