Tuesday 26 August 2008

A finished dragon

This is probably my last ost in a while. I'm definatly not motivated to stitch, especially the Hallween fairy (difficult colours and fabric...), so I finished my little dragon over here.

Life is a bit hectic, I move in 2 days to no-internet land (hopefully I will be connected on the 18th), andI start work on Monday.

I know I might have been a bit confusing but I'm going to Belgium, around Charleroi (if anybody knows LNS in the area... give me a sign !!!)

So, back to the dragon... I really like that little guy, so I think I will put it on my laptop bag (a very traditional case, I took the cheapest or so).



I also received this award from Daniela :




Unfortunately I don't have time to pick 7 of you from the links on this page (the blogs I read as soon as they are updated thanks to bloglines), and it would be a bit random anyway. If you want to continue the line, consider yourself picked !

--------------------------

Ceci est certainement mon dernier message avant un bout de temps. Dans deux jours je déménage en Belgique (Charleroi, si vous connaissez des boutiques dans le coin...) où je n'aurai pas d'internet avant au moins le 18. Et je commence le boulot lundi. J'appréhande toujours un peu de conduire ici, et plein de choses sont déstabilisantes, mis c'est la vie !

Donc voici mon petit dragon enfin fini. Je l'adore, et je pense le mettre sur ma sacoche de portable, qui est si basique (j'ai quasiment pris la moins chère...)

Sinon, Daniela m'a donné un "I love your blog" award, mais comme je n'ai pas le temps de choisir 7 personnes dans les centaines que je lis, considerez-vous choisies si vous voulez continuer la chaine.

4 comments :

Annie said...

The dragon came out great! Hope the move goes well. We'll miss you.

patternnuts said...

Oooh the dragon looks awesome!
Best of luck for a smooth transition- the move, new job and everything.
I just picked up the mag with the Halloween Fairy in it... is that how you got it too? SOrry I have been reading as much. Lots of stuff going on.

Anonymous said...

alors vite vite un message avant que tu soit hors de portée de la toile: grosgros bisous ma biquette, courage pour tout le déménagement, l'installation et le nouveau boulot. Ah et oui, le dragon, trop chou!

Anonymous said...

Etben bonne chance pour cette nouvelle vie et cette nouvelle conduite !
J'ai hate que tu sois bien installee et qu'on puisse revoir tes merveilles
Et n'oublie pas de tout nous raconter...