Sunday 7 September 2008

The longuest week of my life

Just in case you are wondering... here is a little update of my week:

- Saturday, move in the blistering hot weather. 2 movers to carry all my stuff 4 floors through a tiny lift and stairs
- Sunday: migraine
- Monday : first day of work. It all went ok. But my week had very long days, especially since I go to my grandma's after work, so I'm not home before 8pm.
- Week end in Lille
- Back home tonight
- Start the week again...

in all this, no stitching (I even displaced the Halloween Fairy) and just a little tatting, as I fall asleep in front of the telly every night ;)

2 more weeks without the internet at home....

-----------------------------

Quelques nouvelles de ma premiere semaine belge....

- Samedi: déménagement dans la chaleur torride. Deux déménageurs pour passer toutes mes affaires au 4e étage par un ascenseur minuscule...
- Dimanche: migraine (c'était couru)
- Lundi: premier jour de boulot sans grande difficulté.
- Tous les jours: visite à ma grand mère, et je ne suis pas rentrée avant 8h du soir, alors forcément je m'endors devant la télé, et je ne brode pas (d'ailleurs, je ne sais plus ou est la Halloween Fairy...)
- Week end à Lille, mais pas à la braderie !

Plus que 2 semaines sans internet à la maison ?

10 comments :

Chiloe said...

J'espère que tu vas te plaire dan ta nouvelle vie??? Au fait, l'Angleterre ne te manque pas trop?

Mylene said...

I hope it's get better for you soon. Best wishes.

Anonymous said...

courage! Il te faudra un certain temps pour t'installer et prendre un nouveau rhytme, et après, hop, tu vas broder et crocheter et permer à tour de mains!!! Bon courage et gros bisous!!!

Ginny said...

Give yourself some time to get used to your new apartment and job. Things will get better!

Annie said...

Hang in there.. things will get settled soon I'm sure.

Anonymous said...

Tu dois etre contente de profiter de ta grand mere !!!
Allez n'oublie pas de te reposer un peu quand meme !

Nathdmc said...

Pas facile tous ces déménagements.... mais tu vas vite prendre le rythme.....
Biz, Nath.

stitcherw said...

Hope things settle down for you soon, it sounds like a very tiring schedule.
Sue

Chiloe said...

Ca va?

J'ai trouvé ça par hasard et je me suis dit que ça pourrait t'intéresser: http://www.spritestitch.com/

Anonymous said...

Good morning San,

Sounds like a great but tiring start to your new life.I'm sure it you would settle in soon. Take care.

Zohrah