Tuesday 30 December 2008

And now for something different...

I felt cmpelled to make those two critters. And they are small indeed ! The mictures are life size !

If the rabbit is coming from a book, the sort of kitty/bear is pure amigurumi. They have charms ties at the top so they can dangle from everywhere...

The rabbit is a gift, but the kitty is already dangling from the pouch of my PSP !

Can't say I'm stitching or crafting a lot, after all, it's the holidays, I'm just chillin' ;)

------------------------------

Jai eu envie de faire des bonshommes en crochet, et ces deux petits sont arrivés. Vraiment petits vu que les photos sur taille réelle !!!

Si le lapin vient d'un bouquin, le chat/ourson est pur amigurumi. Ils ont tous les deux des attaches à charm de portable sur la tête pour s'accrocher partout.

Le lapin est un cadeau, mais le chaton est déjà accroché à la pochette de ma PSP !

Vous l'avez deviné, je ne bricole pas beaucoup, mais après tout, c'est les vacances, il faut se relaxer !!!

7 comments :

June said...

I really like your little critters and wish that I could make some like that, as arigurumi fascinates me.

Kucki68 said...

You seem to have gotten a jump on the Easter Holiday with that cute bunny.

Annie said...

I love that bunny. I know it's not easy to work with such small pieces. You did a great job!

stitcherw said...

Very cute, my favorite is the little kitty.
Sue

Shebafudge said...

They are both really cute!

Nathdmc said...

Wahou !!! super mimi tes nouveaux compagnons et pas casse peiied en plus..... ;-))
Super Bonne Nouvelle Année en avance pour 2009. Que l'An nouveau t'apporte Joie, Bonheur, Santé et Richesse ainsi qu'à ta famille et DBF bien sûr.
Gros Bizoux, Nath.

Anonymous said...

I love it!!!

D.M.Ivie
www.friendlyflames.com
Bringing Candle Making Home