Thursday 14 May 2009

A bit od update

First, here is a little hooded guy, the hooded fox. There is no pattern for it, because I made it as I crocheted it, and forgot to write the pattern to top it !

At the moment I crochet a little bit, and I knit too. You can see the wrist warmers I finished on Friday. It's not a cicrcular knitting yet, but it was my first time doing increases ;)

For the moment, the big knitting project is a scarf/hood.

And of course, no stitching for the moment... I don't have enough hours in the day for all !

--------------------

Quelques photos... d'abord un petit bonhomme en habit de renard bleu. C'est une invention personnelle (même si c'est hautement inspiré de trucs vus sur internet), et en plus je n'ai même pas écrit ce que j'ai fait.

Ensuite, vous pouvez voir les mitaines que j'ai finies vendredi. Ce n'est pas encore du tricot circulaire mais ce sont mes premières augmentations !!!

Le gros projet tricot du moment est une écharpe framboise, et évidemment, il ne reste plus de temps pour ila broderie !!!

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Love the hooded guy, simply so cute. How tall is he? Reminds me of South Park characters.

Zohrah

Nathdmc said...

Génial ton personnage au crochet !!!! Les mitaines sont très sympa aussi..... fifille m'en a aussi demandé il n'y a pas trop longtemps..... ;-))
Bizoux,

June said...

What a lovely little character. Your crochet is really good.