Sunday 12 July 2009

Sunday update

Yesterday something rare happened: a day where all I did was stitching, except for a trip into town. And it was so good !!! So I hope you can see the progress on this picture ;)

Nath, I think you confuse this stitching fairy with the stitching angel I finished last year. Nearly same position but in reverse, mostly pink and blue... And I didn't work on this project for a long time, so I guess we could think it was finished ;)

Annelize, thank you very much for your offer, but I don't think I would want to stitch that new Somebunny in CS Crazy. I's a weird individual,I'm not normally an Somebunny fan, but this particular one was so cute I had to stitch it.

I hope I get another stitching day today...

-------------------------------

Hier il s'est passé quelque chose de rare : un jour entier de broderie, à part une petite virée en ville. J'espère que le progrès se voit sur la photo !!!

Nath, je crois que tu confonds cette stitching fairy avec la stitching angel que j'ai finie l'an dernier et qui est très similaire, même position mais à l'envers, et dominante rose et bleu.
Et comme ca fait mongtemps que je n'ai plus brodé sur ce projet, je suppose qu'on pouvait penser qu'il était terminé.

J'espère avoir un autre jour plein de broderie aujourd'hui...

4 comments :

Lutine said...

c'est rigolo j'ai passe moi aussi mons amedi a broder ca fait un bien fou !!

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

She is coming out beautiful.

Desi said...

Charming, Tootsie!

Unknown said...

So cute. ^_^ I stitched most of the day Tuesday as the girls and I had a Harry Potter Marathon.