Friday, 7 August 2009

Tinkerbell finished !

I know, I didn't blog about the progress on this one, but I had to keep stitching and stitching, and stitching some more...

I used navy blue aida, and I had to convert from Anchor to DMC, and I wasn't really satisfied with the web conversion, so I improvised.

The wings are done with blending filament in the mix. She looks a lot better in real life because it's all very subtle...

-----------------------

Je sais, je n'ai pas montré de progrès sur ce projet, mais j'ai du broder, broder, jusqu'à ce qu'elle soit finie !

Après la conversion Anchor à DMC que j'ai du rectifier, il y a aussi du blending filament sur les ailes pour faire briller.

Evidemment ça a l'air mieux en vrai, car tout est très subtile en fait.

Carole, merci pour les précisions sur les magazines, personne n'avait répondu, effectivement !!!
Post a Comment