Friday 7 August 2009

Tinkerbell finished !

I know, I didn't blog about the progress on this one, but I had to keep stitching and stitching, and stitching some more...

I used navy blue aida, and I had to convert from Anchor to DMC, and I wasn't really satisfied with the web conversion, so I improvised.

The wings are done with blending filament in the mix. She looks a lot better in real life because it's all very subtle...

-----------------------

Je sais, je n'ai pas montré de progrès sur ce projet, mais j'ai du broder, broder, jusqu'à ce qu'elle soit finie !

Après la conversion Anchor à DMC que j'ai du rectifier, il y a aussi du blending filament sur les ailes pour faire briller.

Evidemment ça a l'air mieux en vrai, car tout est très subtile en fait.

Carole, merci pour les précisions sur les magazines, personne n'avait répondu, effectivement !!!

6 comments :

Nathdmc said...

Waouh !!! Elle est superbe !!!! Même si l'écran empêche de voir l'intégralité de ton travail.....
En quoi vas-tu la transformer ? et que vas-tu faire maintenant ?
Au fait, ayè, je me suis lancée dans la frivolité avec 1 navette !!!!
Poutoux,

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

That one is gorgeous!
My daughter would love that one.

Chiloe said...

J'aime beaucoup: au moins, elle est réaliste , pas comme sur certains kits où elle a des yeux horribles ...

Bonnie said...

BEAUTIFUL. I like Tinkerbell and this looks just like her. Nice work, thank you for sharing it with me.

missy-tannenbaum said...

It's really pretty, especially on this fabric! I have this pattern, too, and have thought about making it. When you were doing it, did combining all of the novelty threads with the normal ones cause any difficulty?

annelize said...

http://fleurdelinetboutondor.over-blog.com/

I found this blog which has lovely pictures but unfortunately for me is in French. I thought of you when I saw it. The blogger has a shop in Dinan.

p.s. Tinkerbell has come out well. I use blending filament on wings, too.