Monday 18 January 2010

Black chick in a shell -gurumi (or Calimero if you know him...)

A while ago, DBF's sister told me she would like a "Calimero amigurumi" (see the official Calimero site), and as her birthday is in a month or so, it was a perfect challenge !!! First, the egg shell... had to be in the shape of an egg. If I master balls and cylinders, eggs are not that easy ! Then there are the wings, the tail, the beak....

I'm still backstitching the bunny as well, but it's slow... ;)

----------------

Il y a un bout de temps, la soeur de DBF m'a dit qu'elle voulait un Calimero en amigurumi, et comme son anniversaire est le mois prochain... j'ai relevé le défi !
Déjà, pour faire la coquille en forme d'oeuf, c'est pas évident, alors que les boules et les cylindres, ça va ! Et puis il y a le bec, les ailes, la queue, etc...

Je fais aussi les points arrière du lapin, mais c'est un peu lent...

3 comments :

Annie said...

Very cute and clever to figure out how to do that. I'd never heard of Calimero, but I do know someone who uses that as her message board nickname. I guess this is the origin?

Annette said...

What a cute Calimero...
I loved him when I was little.
'Your are big and i'm little, it's not fear o no' something like that, I watched it in Dutch...

Nathdmc said...

Eh bien je trouve que c'est un challenge bien relevé !!!!
Beau travail !
Poutoux du soir,