Monday 9 January 2012

January depression

Every year, I pack the Christmas stuff after the holidays, and.... do nothing. Actually, it started at Christmas this year, and the second week of the holidays I didn't make anything. Not motivated for anything. I see all those people posting about their new year resolutions, and I have.... nothing. Well, I will make stuff to sell at the Christmas fairs as I have 3 this year, but that's all.

I did manage to make this little tatted cat. It was actually a challenge, as it's made with blocks. I didn't think it would turn out that good. Now I'm making a doily, it's a time out of occasions, so it's nice to tackle bigger projects....

--------------------------------------

Tous les ans, janvier est le mois pourri de dépression. On remballe les décos, et on ne fait plus rien, à part jouer aux jeux vidéos. Je ne suis vraiment pas du genre à faire les bilans de l'année et des résolutions de nouvel an, du coup, rien. A part qu'évidemment je vais faire des trucs pour les 3 marchés de Noel de cette année.


Par contre, j'ai réussi a faire ce petit chat en frivolité, et c'était un challenge car je n'avais pas fait de blocs avant. Et maintenant je fais un napperon. Après tout, on est en dehors de toutes les fêtes, c'est le moment de faire des trucs plus longs...

1 comment :

Michelle said...

The cat is lovely! I feel the same way as you after taking down the Christmas things. I'm thinking of trying Jane. Eborall's TIA'S to get me out. Want to join me?