Tuesday 14 February 2012

First polymer clay doll

I'm still in a period of trying new stuff. And yesterday evening I made this polymer clay doll. I have old fimo in my cupboards, so I want to use them. They are a bit hard, but nothing warming up can't fix. They were hard to start with. So I can congratulate myself for the good conservation of  the thing. Tin box is the name ;)

She's 4cm high, and there is a ring on top to transform her into a charm. I think I will varnish it.

----------------------------------------

Je suis toujours en période d'essai de nouvelles techniques. Et hier soir, j'ai fait cette petite poupée en fimo. En fait, j'avais du mieux fimo dans les placards. Il est un peu dur, mais pas beaucoup plus qu'au départ. Je peux donc me féliciter pour sa consservation en boite en fer !


La poupée fait 4 cm, et a un anneau au dessus pour en faire un charm. Je pense aussi que je vais la vernir.

1 comment :

Lutine said...

Bravo ! Tres reussi !