Friday 16 March 2012

Necklaces and a scrunchie

This week I started work, and I'm sick (sinusitis, conjonctivitis and tonsillitis all at once?), so I made a few things, but didn't blog. As I slept a lot... I can't do all !

First, a scrunchie. I thinkt these are neat. Can't find those in shops, and scrunchies are a must for people with long hair. And many wear them in their wrist half the time, so... Needs to be pretty !

Then I made 2 necklaces. I finally found a necklace holder in a shop for commercial people. I found quite a few nice things for Christmas fairs as well. I'll have to go again closer to december ;)

--------------------------------------

Cette semaine j'ai commencé à travailler, malgré une sinusite, conjonctivite et angine. Oui, il faut le faire. Du coup j'ai fait quelques trucs, mais je n'ai pas encore bloggé.

Tout d'abord un chouchou fleuri. Des fleurs assemblées autour d'un élastique, et hop, dans les cheveux, ou au poignet comme font pas mal de gens aussi.

Et 2 colliers, mis sur mon nouveau présentoir acheté pas loin dans un magasin pour pros. Il ont pas mal de trucs bien pour le marché de Noel, il faudra que j'y retourne à l'approche de décembre...

1 comment :

Jenn M said...

I love the pink one: it reminds me of cherry blossoms!