Wednesday 31 October 2012

Happy zombie Halloween

Here is something typical : Holiday week, loads of stuff planned, and paff. Fever, and bacteriological warfare in my throat. And I never have fever. I spent all yesterday in bed shivering, and I'm a total zombie, and of course my doctor is on holidays too ! Oh well...

Here is a picture of the Halloween stuff I made this year...

There's the tree, I made with fuse beads. And knitted pumpkins, and a ghost.

So that's all for now, enjoy Halloween !

--------------------------

Voilà un truc typique : c'est les vacances, on prévoit plein de choses, et paf ! fièvre et guerre bactériologique au fond de ma gorge, ce qui me laisse au lit toute la journée et totalement zombie.

Mais voici quand même les petites choses que j'ai faites pour Halloween : un arbre en perles Hama, et des citrouilles tricotées, ainsi qu'un petit fantome

No comments :