Friday, 22 February 2013

cooking post

On Valentine's day, I struggled with the chocolate cake, so I decided to practice and make cakes more often. I wanted to make muffins. In France it's hard to just go and buy ready made ones, but I love them.

As it was just a test, I dared changing the reciepe a bit. I used granulated chocolate instead of chocolate chips, brown cassonade instead of sugar (I used what I already had at home), and tada ! Straticella muffins !

And of course, as I didn't have any obligation to succeed.... it was a big success ! DBF hate 6 and a half muffins plus cake in 24 hours, and now he complains he's full....


So I had enough for 7 muffins and a cake. Here they are !



Comme j'ai failli rater le gateau au chocolat, j'ai décidé de faire plus de patisserie. Et donc voici mes premiers muffins. Comme j'ai utilisé des granulés de chocolat à la place des pépites, et de la cassonade à la place du sucre, ça fait plutôt straticella.

Evidemment, comme il n'y avait pas d'enjeu, cela a été une réussite, DBF a mangé 6 muffins et demi et des parts de cake en 24h . Après il s'étonne d'être calé...

Vous l'avez surement deviné, j'avais assez de pàte pour faire des muffins et un cake...
Post a Comment