Thursday 14 April 2016

Easter cookies

This is a long overue post, but blogging isn't on my top priority list at the moment.... But here are the cookies I made for everybody, family and friends (and DBF's collegues) at Easter.

Usually people make cookies for Christmas, but a few years back when I first wanted to try and make cookies, it hapened to be Easter time. So I got a set of cookie cutters with a Spring/Easter theme from my local Hobbycraft. It was lucky because these are hard to come by. At least harder than Christmas ones.

The novelty is that I used chocolate for the eyes and decorations over the coloured icing. They should have the same taste, as I made only one batch of batter, but people said they prefered the chicks because they have an almond taste ! Suggestion of the colours ?


No comments :