Sunday, 16 August 2009

Computer wiz progress

First progress picture, except the ones I probably showed ages ago, and I think I changed the place of this blog 3 times since then.

You see why it was a shame I didn't continue it. It looked like I was quite inexperienced when I was stitching it, because I had left unstitched spaces (one stitch here, 3 stitches there) on the mouse fur, for no reason.

I made a little mistake on the seat, frogging here come !


Première photo, enfin, depuis que je l'ai repris, car c'est tellement vieux que j'ai du changer le blog de place au moins 3 fois depuis !

Et vous voyez pourquoi il est dommage qu'il soit laissé en plan, bien que j'étais très inexpérimentée quand je l'ai commencé, car il y avait des "trous" ici et là dans la fourure de la souris, sans raison.

Et maintenant, comme j'ai fait une petite erreur sur la chaise... rip rip rip !!!

Friday, 14 August 2009

A finish? Where is the beginning?

I had this small Country Companions kit in my stash... I thought I would stitch it for my grandma's birthday in September. It was so nice to stitch I just kept going and... there it is !!!

Then I felt like remaining in the CC world, so I took an old kit I started ages ago of a mouse playing at the computer, "Computer Wiz". So it means a UFO back in the needles !!!!

Cette semaine j'ai brodé un petit kit Country Companions pour l'anniversaire de ma grand mère en Septembre. C'était tellement plaisant à broder que c'est déjà fini !
Et maintenant j'ai repris un vieil UFO, un auter kit Country Companions, la petite souris à l'ordi !

Friday, 7 August 2009

Tinkerbell finished !

I know, I didn't blog about the progress on this one, but I had to keep stitching and stitching, and stitching some more...

I used navy blue aida, and I had to convert from Anchor to DMC, and I wasn't really satisfied with the web conversion, so I improvised.

The wings are done with blending filament in the mix. She looks a lot better in real life because it's all very subtle...


Je sais, je n'ai pas montré de progrès sur ce projet, mais j'ai du broder, broder, jusqu'à ce qu'elle soit finie !

Après la conversion Anchor à DMC que j'ai du rectifier, il y a aussi du blending filament sur les ailes pour faire briller.

Evidemment ça a l'air mieux en vrai, car tout est très subtile en fait.

Carole, merci pour les précisions sur les magazines, personne n'avait répondu, effectivement !!!