Wednesday 28 November 2007

Pine Tree Hill finish

Yes, no wip pictures for this piece, as I stitched it in 2 evenings. It's a little piece from Little House Needleworks.

I wanted to do something small as I was expecting my 123 Stitch order, and it arrived yesterday indeed !

I started the Gingerbread house this morning. I know some of the LHN yahoo group have already finished this SAL, but... I know others have just started, so...

This Pine Tree Hill will be turned into a cushion for the mantel piece, probably this week end...

I added a new feature to this blog: a slideshow of my recent finishes on the right hand side... I think it's rather neat, don't you ?

7 comments :

Anonymous said...

You stitched it fast! And the recent finish tool is very neat indeed ;-) Ann

Anonymous said...

I keep visiting your blog frequently but have never been brave enough to leave a comment. Breaking out of silence and saying hello now. I love your last finish, looks beautiful. Gingerbread cottage is on my to do list for next year. It looks so lovely. I´m looking forward to seeing your finish on it.

Lnanaa said...

Very nice! I like it and I know someone who would love something like that. I haven't cross stitch in a while but I still enjoyed seeing your work. You are really fast and I envy you for that. The right side picture is really cool and I enjoyed looking at them. :)

Iris said...

it's beautiful !!!

stitcherw said...

Very cute finish, and very quick. With as fast as you're stitching lately you'll be caught up with the others on Gingerbread House in no time.
Sue

Kucki68 said...

Lovely little wither scene and I think the slide show is really neat.

Sachiko said...

Great finished!!