Tuesday 25 December 2007

Christmas Christmas !!!

Look at what Father Christmas gave me !!! Well, amongst all things (including loads of books), a special Hello Kitty, and stash !!!

It's "Stitcher's prayer", "School of Needlework", "Prairie Moon", "Gourmet Garden", "Spot of Coffee" from Little House Needleworks, and 2 36ct linen pieces, in white and natural.

Since the beginning of my holidays, I mostly slept. Maybe abnormally slept, but people say I hibernate. Hum... ok... Anyway people seem not to come here anymore as I don't get comments anymore, so I might keep hibernate away from my blog anyway...

Another reason I haven't stitched like crazy is a sort of boredom for "Snowflakes". Too much white, not enough colour changes, and the dark fabric is a nightmare in poor light.

So for the moment I will enjoy my Christmas gift and start "Stitcher's prayer" on Christmas day ;)




Regardez ce que le Pere Noel m'a apporte ! Une Hello Kitty, et des trucs de broderie (entre autres...).

Il y a "Stitcher's prayer", "School of Needlework", "Prairie Moon", "Gourmet Garden", "Spot of Coffee" de Little House Needleworks, et 2 pieces de lin 36ct en blanc et naturel.
Depuis le debut des vacances, j'hiberne, et je dors quasi tout le temps. Il faut aussi dire que j'en ai marre de "Snowflakes", avec ses trop de blancs, toile trop sombre, etc... bref...
Tout est excuse pour que je commence "Stitcher's prayer" des aujourd'hui, en cadeau de Noel....

5 comments :

Felicity said...

Dear San, Merry Christmas. Enjoy the break.

patternnuts said...

I get very few comments as well, but I blog away anyways! I think I started it more for me right from the beginning.
My blogiversary is coming up too. :)

Trixie said...

Can you ever really have too much Hello Kitty stuff?! Nope.

Hope your vacation is lovely as well as your holidays San!

Susan said...

I find that the more blogs I read and comment on, the more comments I get on my blogs. Having two kind of splits it, but I don't care. The counter tells me how many people visit, and if they don't leave comments, that's alright.

I really love the houses on the hill. I'm glad you made that one lighter. It's beautiful, even if it's a pain to stitch. =)

Kucki68 said...

Looks like a great loot from LHN. I hope you will take Snowflake up again, it is so pretty with the blue background!