Wednesday 12 December 2007

Couldn't help...

Christmas heirloom has been set aside once again... I hate all that cross stitching with white perle !!!

I started "Acorns" a little Little House Needleworks pattern, on 32ct pearl linen. I feel like making something special with it, like a pouch or something...

We'll see !

Apart from that, I'm still coughing for some reason.. something tickly is teasing my throat or something... I never cough when I have a cold, and now I can't seem to be able to stop !!! Except at night for some reason...

I really need my holidays...

5 comments :

Leeland said...

I love this little sampler, it's very very cute.
I'm sorry that you're still sick... So am I. No voice left but still huge pains. At last, my doc had given me some heavy treatment (antibiotics, anti inflammatories) to which I add pain killers but it's not very efficient for the moment. Except for making me dizzy... Lol!
Yes, you need your holiday, and I intend to take you to some nice places that we both know so we can get a nice cheer up S.E.X. ... Lol!
Big huge hugs, San.
Lili

Carmen said...

so soory for your Cough...take care.

Becky K in OK said...

The LHN acorns looks great. Sinus drainage. I have it all the time. Tickle tickle. Very annoying.

Asun said...

It's a cute pattern, and I love the threads and the fabric that you've chosen!!!

Púpava said...

The pattern you chose is very nice, I like the acorns and the little squirrel too. I am usually never sick but this year I was too, although the whole illness lasted only three days, it were days with fever over 38°C... So, I hope you get well soon :-)