Thursday, 13 December 2007

Let's try something...

As I felt more and more drawn to French blogs, I also felt the language barrier. French people would come here, only watch the pictures, and not read... not fair.
So I had the idea of creating a blog to wite in French, in parallel to this one (that's the content of the message in french, below).

But then people commented, and maybe it would be best to have both English and French in here. Less work. So that's what I'm trying to do in the previous message. Of course, the lenght of the 2 might be different, and I might not say exactly the same thing, but... you get the idea.

ok, d'apres les commentaires, il serait peut ete plus judicieux de faire les deux langues dans le meme blog... Donc c'est ce que je vais essayer de faire, comme le post ci-dessous. On verra si la mayonnaise prend !!!!
Post a Comment