Thursday 13 December 2007

Let's try something...

As I felt more and more drawn to French blogs, I also felt the language barrier. French people would come here, only watch the pictures, and not read... not fair.
So I had the idea of creating a blog to wite in French, in parallel to this one (that's the content of the message in french, below).

But then people commented, and maybe it would be best to have both English and French in here. Less work. So that's what I'm trying to do in the previous message. Of course, the lenght of the 2 might be different, and I might not say exactly the same thing, but... you get the idea.

ok, d'apres les commentaires, il serait peut ete plus judicieux de faire les deux langues dans le meme blog... Donc c'est ce que je vais essayer de faire, comme le post ci-dessous. On verra si la mayonnaise prend !!!!

4 comments :

Krista Long said...

That sounds easier to me, although I can read French at about an Elementary school level. Just don't ask me to speak it. I won't insult a lovely language that way. :)

Crazy X-Stitcher Etc said...

Been a long time since i last visit your blog. I have alot of catching up to do.

Hugs hope that you are well. And not sure when I would be back here again. Have a great Xmas with mum, dad, grandmama & DBF.

Cheers

Leeland said...

OK. I think it's a great idea and I've been thinking about it myself. But at the moment, I'm too lazy to do it anyway... Lol!
I will thus keep commenting in english as it's my blog's language -and above all, I love speaking that language...
Nice finish on acorns btw.
Hugs!
Lili

Stitchy Princess said...

I think that's a great idea! I get a chance to practice my (very bad) French :)