Monday 3 December 2007

Me sick

Well, this is your typically "stay in bed and nothing more" cold-flu type.

On Saturday I had loads of energy, so I finished Snowdays and Forest Snowfall, I designed a little something for DBF, but then yesterday... total sickness. And I'm still in it.

So no stitching to show I'm afraid...

PS: Gingerbread Cottage is from Country Cottage Needleworks. I find it flattering that people could think I designed it, but I'm not there yet.

Blogspot allows you to put "tags" on posts, so you now have the designer's name at the bottom of all posts.

1 comment :

Leeland said...

I'm so sorry that you're sick! So have I been: a nasty migraine for two days and it's still there at the bottom of my head... So no stitching, no screen, no reading. Very frustrating...
We did manage to decorate our home for Xmas with DH and DD's help though. DD is sick too, some kind of flu like you apparently... Would you be spiritually connected? Sometimes I wonder... Lol!
I love your wip, it's gorgeous. I sure agree about the different shades of white, it's obvious when placing two skeins together.
You'll be my only comment of the day.
Hugs!
Lili