Tuesday 1 January 2008

Last finish and Happy New Year !!!

Click on the picture to see it bigger....

Apparently there is a tradition of starting a project on January 1st, so I decided to finish this one before today... Quite a challenge at the stage I was at that time !

But I had loads of time to stitch yesterday, so.. tadaaaa !

I even had to start a mini freebie in order not to start "School of Needlework" straight away...

I see many people make 2007 and 2008 goals...

I stitched 44 things in 2007. Like 2005 and 2004. I had a boom in 2006 (59 projects), but I made ornaments and such...

In 2007 I got into Little House Needleworks and more country style than before.

In 2008... I don't know... I feel like doing more personal stuff, and more experimental things, like ribbon embroidery.

------------------------------------------

Mon dernier projet de l'annee, fini le 31 decembre !! Aujourd'hui je commencerai "School of Needlework".

En 2007 j'ai borde 44 trucs, et j'aimerais faire de nouveaux trucs en 2008, comme la broderie au ruban....

6 comments :

stitcherw said...

Beautiful finish, what a great way to end the year.

You certainly had a lot of finishes again this year. I tend to average around only 12 a year (most in a tuck pillow type size). I can't imagine all the stitching you manage to get done.
Sue

Margaret said...

Great finish San. Sorry I pushed you to finish this by the end of 2007.(LOL)
I'm going to forward you an email that I received this morning about the 01/01 tradition.
Happy 2008.

Becky K in OK said...

A wonderful finish for 2007. I have that design in my stash too. Loved your fob. Thanks for the freebie sight. Happy New Year to you.

Púpava said...

The finished Stitchers prayer is amazing and I do not find anything weird on the eyes. It is really beautiful.

Carol said...

Beautiful finish San - congratulations!! Thanks also for the lovely contributions to the Freebie Gallery - they are terriffic!

Anonymous said...

La broderie au ruban c'est genial !
Je te souhaite une tres bonne annee 2008