Friday 22 February 2008

Hoppy bunny !

Despite a stubborn headache, I managed to stitch this little bunny. I designed it earlier this week, and only had a chance to stitch it now. The original plan was to make a scissor fob like the snowman, but as I stitched it and arrived to this pre-border stage, I noticed that the design has an egg shape (sort of). So now I will try to make something eggshaped...

Now I'm dreaming of many eggshaped designs to put on my mug tree... Seems like I have some work to do !!!!

-----------------------------------------------

Malgre un mal de tete persistant, j'ai commence a broder mon petit lapin de paques, que j'ai dessine plus tot dans la semaine. Au depart je voulais faire un truc carre, comme le bonhomme de neige, mais en arrivant a la photo ici, j'ai remarque la forme d'oeuf... donc j'ai decide d'essayer un truc nouveau en forme d'oeuf.

Et je reve de multiples broderies similaires pour decorer mon arbre a mugs....

6 comments :

Anonymous said...

il est tout plein mignon !

Leeland said...

Lovely bunny! And great idea too...
hugs!
Lili

Jenn M said...

What a sweet design. Are you going to publish your chart when you're done? You might get some more "egg" inspiration at Anne les petit-croix; there are quite a few reader designs there that may spark something new from you :)

Anonymous said...

ouhhhhhhhhhh il est trop chouki! j'adore!!!

Unknown said...

Very cute! I want to see how you finish it :-)

Anonymous said...

What a cute design! It's adorable!!