Saturday 2 February 2008

The multiple wip message

Well, February starts and I'm not in an happy place right now... So... let's get on with the business.

First, Pink Canary and I started Curly Q Ewe yesterday. I'm stitching it on a green marbled linen (32 count) I got at K'thylda over Christmas.

I started with the bee, and then the cardigan in CC thread. I already made a mistake in the sleeve, and it's only at the end that I noticed it, so instead of frogging and making it again, I compensated the best I could.

On Thursday night I started Lizzie Kate's "Be Mine Valentine", and once again I managed to make a mistake in the "i" and "n" area, so I will also compensate instead of frogging.

And finally a picture of the Love Cats... Still a lot to do there in the back stitching area.

---------------------------------------

Ma vie est pas gaie en ce moment, alors... allons directement aux photos.

J'ai commence le SAL Curly Q Ewe hier, avec Pink Canary. J'ai commence par l'abeille, et le cardigan de la fille. Evidemment, je me suis deja trompee dans la manche,e t comme je m'en suis rendue compte longtemps apres, j'ai juste compense pour que ca marche.

La toile est du 12 fils lin vert marbre que j'ai eu a K'thylda pendant les vacances.

Jeudi soir j'ai commence "Be Mine Valentine" de Lizzie Kate, et je me suis trompee entre le "i" et le "n", donc il faudra aussi compenser d'une maniere oud 'une autre.

Enfin, une photo des chatons sur la balancoire... il reste encore beaucoup a faire de points arriere !!!





7 comments :

Anonymous said...

Quel boulot tout ça! J'ai commencé par le motif du tour pour Curly, parce que oh horreur, je me suis gourrée dans les crescent colors, il m'en manque (mais une commande devrait arriver bientôt, ouf). Je mettrais une photo demain, je finis tard encore aujourd'hui.
Bises et bon week end ma co-curly-saleuse
;-D
et toujours pas commencé le cadeau de saint valentin pour le chéri...

Leeland said...

I love the colours of Curly Q EWe! Something happened that really put me off with stitching it, I don't think I told you. In fact, I had ordered the threads for Xmas last end of November and I have never received them. Mary Kathryn did send them (no reason I shouldn't believe her, she's always been great to deal with) but they got "lost" somehow. And I have a "blockage" there...
Be Mine looks great and I love the thread you're using.
Love cats is looking great where you have backstitched it! Lol!!!
Have a nice week end, Frogging Froggy,
Lili

nela said...

creo que o debes tener duendes.. o la aguja vino con pilas energizer...
Arriba el animo... me encanto lizzie kate... adelante

Anonymous said...

Curly Q Ewe is a cute design! I'm sure that'll be a fun stitch. :)

Be Mine looks terrific - I don't see the mistake at all.

Love Cats is really coming along well - it's amazing how different it looks with the backstitching!

Unknown said...

The backsstitching on the cats really makes it different! I cant wait to see it finished.

stitcherw said...

They all are looking lovely San. I can't tell where you made an error at all, so your compensating worked out great. Curly Q looks like it will be lovely on that fabric. Glad you got your supplies so quick so you could start your SAL, that was great service.
Sue

Danielle said...

Everything looks great! And kudos to you for the backstitching on the cats. I would go mad doing all of that backstitching!