Friday 1 February 2008

This and that...

Let's play the no picture game... you'll have some pre-weekend ones later today (GMT)

Today is 1st of February, and you know what that means... SAL start for Curly Q Ewe. So far I cut the fabric and gathered most of the threads. I will start stitching tonight. Pink Canary has just finished her School of Needlework in time for this new project !

As an "in between" thing, I am stitching "Be Mine valentine" from Lizzie Kate. The plan is to turn it into a little cushion for the mantel piece. The Love cats should follow the same treatment. I already have the fabric in mind... I just hope I will have enough for both ;)

Otherwise, you might have noticed I added "Events" to my news stream. If you have any news or events you would like to share witht he rest of the stitching community, please drop me a line !

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pas d'image en ce moment... ce sera pour plus tard ce soir.

Comme aujourd'hui on est le 1er Fevrier... c'est le debut du SAL Curly Q Ewe avec
Pink Canary. Elle a justement fini son "School of Needlework" juste a temps. Pour l'instant, ma toile est coupee, et j'ai la plupart de mes fils prets, mais je ne commencerai que ce soir.

Sinon, vous avez surement remarque que j'ai ajoute des evenements a ma section de news. Si vous avez des evenements et des infos a partager avec le monde des brodeuses, n'hesitez pas a me faire signe !

1 comment :

Leeland said...

Your mantel oiece is going to be stunning, San.
HUgs!
Lili