Saturday, 9 February 2008

pffffffffffffffffffffffff

There are some days you just end up sitting onthe floor, ont he verge of tears...

Yesterday I had the nose pieces of my glasses changed, and since then,I have the suspiscion that I don't see that good. On the other hand, my eyes were already feeling weird the days before, so I don't know... add migraine stress that send you to bed early when you are supposed to stitch and hoover, and you get a very poor progress in Curly !!! ;)

So I started cleaning this morning, clearing out stuff so that DBF wouldn't have to enter a hobbit nest with stitching stuff everywhere, then, for the final touch, hoovering the carpets, and... no succion. The aspirator switches itself on, there's a bit of succion out of the pipe, but not when you assemble the whole thing. After changing the bag, trying to unclog pipes... still nothing. Nothing but a house with cream carpets in desperate need of cleaning, and no way to do so... That's when you find yourself weepy on the floor...

That was "little snapshot of life" brought to you by AngelSan Creation. And now you see why I concentrate this blog on stitching ;)

So, Curly... the alphabet is half way done... As Pink Canary is stitching also something else these days, I just take my time...

I want to thank you all for your input on "Moods of the heart". You are all right. This has been very helpful.

Finally, I included a picture of the snowdrops in my garden. These and helebores are the only flowers at the moment, and in the dark ground, it's all depressing ;)

--------------------------------

Il ya de ces jours ou on se retrouve sur le sol, les larmes dans les yeux.... C'est le cas ce matin, car un aspirateur qui n'aspire plus alors que ya rien qui coince a premiere vue, alors qu'on doit absolument passer l'aspirateur sur les moquettes creme... C'est la goutte qui fait deborder le vase.

Il faut dire que depuis que j'ai de nouvelles pieces sur mes lunettes, j'ai l'impression de moins bien voir, et mes yeux ont du mal... A moins que ce ne soit avant, car j'ai du mal depuis quelques jours, en fait...

Hier, j'ai meme du me coucher tot pour cause de migraine de stress, et donc pas de broderie... Ce qui explique que Curly n'avance pas, mais comme Pink Canary travaille aussi sur d'autres choses, c'est pas bien grave.

Merci beaucoup de votre avis sur "Moods ofthe heart", ca a ete tres constructif.

Enfin, une photo des perce neige de mon jardin, qui font misere dans le tmps de Fevrier, c'est deprimant...



Post a Comment