Tuesday, 26 February 2008

Where is everybody?

And I'm not talking about comments here... my emailbox is empty too... What's going on? I'm feeling so lonely....

I seem to be afflicted by a neck/head ache, and it is difficult to concentrate and stare at the computer, so you will understand I have don't update daily. No stitching, no update like they say.

I did make one of Tara's little flowers, and I stitched on Curly on Sunday night, only to use the wrong colour for the flowers !!!

Also, big drama, I lost the Crescent Colours threads for "Home of a needleworker (too)". Knowing how expensive these threads are, I'm far from happy.

To add to this, I will go to Excell London on Saturday, but looking at the list of exhibitors there's hardly any textiles, and none of my usual exhibitors like Sew-it-all (I so need green fabric) or the ones selling american designs. Still really not happy....

--------------------------------

Ben ou sont les gens? je ne parle pas de commentaires, mais ma boite a mails est vide !!! Je me sens si seule...

En plus j'ai un mal de cou/tete qui n'en finit pas, ce qui fait que j'ai du mal a me concentrer et a regarder l'ordi.

Dimanche j'ai quand meme fait une des petites fleurs de Tara, et continue Curly, mais j'ai reussi a broder les fleurs avec la mauvaise couleur !!!

Autre drame, j'ai perdu mes fils Crescent Colours pour "Home of a needleworker", eton sait combien ils sont chers...

Et ce matin je vois qu'a l'expo de Excell Londres samedi prochain, il y aura peu de broderie, et aucun des exposants que j'aime, comme Sew-it-all, alors que j'ai besoin de toile a broder !!! Et pas d'exposants vendant des designs americains,e t meme pas la boutique de livres... pffff....
Post a Comment