Tuesday 22 April 2008

Floralie dans son jardin

I'm back to England, and as usual, I'm not feeling my best. Well, I even have a headache I can't get rid of...

But I made little Floralie here. It's my own pattern. Lili, remeber I started a bunny on Friday while you were there? I left that white thread at DBF's, so I started over.

Floralie is 12cm high with the ears, made out of yarn and a size 4 hook. Her face is embroided with 2 strands of grey DMC, and I made felt flower and leaf.

A bit of blush on the face, and tadaaa !

-------------------------------------------

Me revoici a la maison en Angleterre, avec un leger mal de tete.

Mais j'ai fait la petite Floralie, au juger. C'est un peu un prototype "laine- crochet 4" que j'essaierai de faire en coton perle 8 apres.

Floralie fait 12cm avec les oreilles. Son visage est brode en DMC mouline (2 fils), et j'ai ajoute une fleur en feutrine (collee a l'oreille) et une feuille (rebrodee apres).

Joues et oreilles sont aussi fardes.

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

je crois te l'avoir deja dit mais c'est tres mignon !

Leeland said...

Ain't she lovely?!!! Leaving something at DBF's is just revealing how much you want to come back... (wink!).
Thinking of you with fingers crossed.
Big huge hugs,
Lili

Anonymous said...

Hiiiiiiiihihihi trop mignon!!
gros bisous

Unknown said...

Very cute! Congrats!