Tuesday, 22 April 2008

Floralie dans son jardin

I'm back to England, and as usual, I'm not feeling my best. Well, I even have a headache I can't get rid of...

But I made little Floralie here. It's my own pattern. Lili, remeber I started a bunny on Friday while you were there? I left that white thread at DBF's, so I started over.

Floralie is 12cm high with the ears, made out of yarn and a size 4 hook. Her face is embroided with 2 strands of grey DMC, and I made felt flower and leaf.

A bit of blush on the face, and tadaaa !

-------------------------------------------

Me revoici a la maison en Angleterre, avec un leger mal de tete.

Mais j'ai fait la petite Floralie, au juger. C'est un peu un prototype "laine- crochet 4" que j'essaierai de faire en coton perle 8 apres.

Floralie fait 12cm avec les oreilles. Son visage est brode en DMC mouline (2 fils), et j'ai ajoute une fleur en feutrine (collee a l'oreille) et une feuille (rebrodee apres).

Joues et oreilles sont aussi fardes.
Post a Comment