Thursday 20 November 2008

First update of the winter angel

This is your usual "start in the middle, aim for the head and finish it" picture.

This is a Joan Elliott design from CrossStitcher October 2007, I had it in my to do list for a while. It's stitched on 14 count cloudy blue aida.

For some reason I don't feell like stitching ornaments, maybe because my tree is already full of them from my "orenaments year" three years ago. So I decided to just stitch something wintery and precious (with beads and metallics).

-------------------------------

Ceci est la première photo typique "commençons au milieu, allons faire la tête de manière complète". Comme d'hab.

C'est un modèle de Joan Elliott, paru dans Crossstitcher de Octobre 2007, et vu la date c'était dans ma liste deepuis un certain temps.

La toile est de l'aida 14 count bleu nuageux. Je ne voulais pas vraiment faire de décos de Noel, vu que j'en ai déjà plein l'arbre, faits il y a 3 ans. Par contre je voulais faire quelque chose "hiver", dans la veine de l'halloween fairy, avec perles et fils métalliques, donc voilà...

7 comments :

Kucki68 said...

I love that angel and I know you always enjoy Joan Elliot's designs.

Annie said...

She has such a pretty face. I would have done the stitching in same order you did.

Ginnie said...

this is lovely - I love her Angel designs.

Annie said...

And you've been tagged by me.

Anonymous said...

Tres joli debut !

Anonymous said...

elle promet d'être très très belle!! Moi, c'est la goddess of the forest, ou un truc comme ça, de Joan Elliott qui me dit en ce moment...mais pas le temps!!!!!
bisous et bon week end

stitcherw said...

Winter Angel is lovely, nice start. Your earlier finish of the beaded stocking was pretty too.
Sue