Tuesday 18 November 2008

Christmas stocking for the ficus tree

DBF just told me "It's only a month before Christmas !!!!" and he bought a Christmas tree (artificial) to decorate it. In the same movement, I also decorated my ficus tree, but it's so happy in my place it's still very leafy and my ornaments seem hidden in the tree !!!

Anyway, I this week end I made this little Mill hill stocking. One more ornament... My next project will be a big Christmas one, as I don't really feel like making ornaments...

For those who knows it, it's Joan Elliott's angel (similar to the Renaissance Lady i already stitched). Blues, purples, metalics and beads....

I know i probably should stitch Cinderella, but I want to try and get in the Christmas mood, and it's a hard task at the moment...

Sandra, thanks for tagging me, I will answer later this week.

---------------------------

Le petit kit du week end... une botte de Noel.

DBF a dit samedi "Il n'y a qu'un mois avant Noel !!!!" et avec frénésie a acheté un sapin (artificiel) et l'a décoré. En rentrant chez moi, j'ai décoré mon ficus (j'ai retrouvé mes oeuvres perdues dans le déménagement précédent), mais le ficus est tellement content chez moi qu'il est encore très feuillu, et les décos se cachent dans l'arbre.

Maintenant je vais m'attaquer à un grand projet de Noel, un ange de Joan Elliott (bleus, mauves, perles, métalliques...). Je pourrais continuer Cendrillon, mais j'ai besoin d'essayer de me motiver pour Noel, car je suis loin du compte...

9 comments :

Kucki68 said...

That boot is cute. I have a Santa half done, but lost the beads during the last move. Maybe I will just stitch it and not have beads on there.

Annie said...

Those Mill Hill kits really work up nicely. That's a cute one and you did a great job!

Ginnie said...

Lovely ornament, well done.

Laura said...

What a cute little Mill Hill stocking! I have a couple of these that I really should pull out and stitch also.

nela said...

muhermoso...

Anonymous said...

Bravo pour tout tes projets. Amuses-toi bien! Ann

Nathdmc said...

Très jolie la botte, j'aime beaucoup tes décos de Noyelle.
Superbe projet que celui dans lequel tu vas te lancer...... J'admire ton courage et j'ai hâte de voir ta progression !
Bizoux, Nath.

Pike said...

I have also started some ornaments on perforated paper and plastic, but they are nowhere near finished! Your stocking looks great!

Bonnie said...

Nice work, very cute!