Thursday 18 November 2010

Are you hungry?

People like my pink gloves, I'm very happy, because they were quite difficult and long to make. So after that, I made an easy knit : a donut for my donut loving DBF. Chocolate frosting with no sprinkles is common over here.

I'm in the middle of making brown fingerless gloves, with a lacey pattern. The left hand is done, and as usual, it's hard to concentrate on the right one. After all it took more than a day knitting non stop to have the left one. But I know I will advance faster during the weekend, when DBF is there, somehow I'm more concentrated then ;)

------------------------------------------------

Mes gants roses ont eu un certain succes, je suis contente car ils n'étaient pas évidents à faire. Et donc j'ai fait un petit tricot facile juste après, un donut pour DBF.. Cette version au chocolat sans petits bidules est très répandu par ici.

Après ça, je me suis attaquée à des mitaines marron, avec un motif un peu dentelle. La main gauche est faite, mais elle a pris plus d'un jour non stop à faire, alors la motivation n'est plus trop là pour la droite. Mais j'ai bon espoir pour le week end, car je suis plus motivée quand DBF est là ;)

1 comment :

Annette said...

yummy yummy what a lovely donut...
Good luck with you lacey gloves...