Sunday 21 November 2010

Brown fingerless gloves done !

First, I want to answer Jane's question : the knitted reindeer is coming from the special "Christmas gifts and decorations" from Knit Today issue 52.

Now, it's happy dance day, as I'm finished with the fingerless gloves from Simply Knitting October 2010. I have to say that the pattern is full of mistakes, I'm surprised of the magazine. But I managed in the end. And I made it a little longer because I wanted my fingers covered a little more.

Now, the picture.... DBF woke up from his Sunday nap a bit cold, so he tried the gloves. Only he put them the wrong way around, ribbed face up (hand on the poright), and it was surprising to see a more masculine version !

The hand on the left is mine, with the proper zig zag patern on to of the hand !

-------------------------------------------

Aujourd'hui j'ai fini les mitaines de Simply Knitting Octobre 2010. J'étais étonnée de constater les erreurs dans l'explication. Mais je me suis débrouillée. Et j'ai même fait ça plus long pour mieux couvrir les doigts.

Sur la photos, vous voyez les mains de deux personnes. En effet, en se réveillant de sa sieste, DBF avait froid, et a mis les mitaines. Sauf qu'il les a mises à l'envers, et sans les petits trous, ça faisait tout de suite plus masculin (main de droite). A gauche, c'est ma main, avec le motif en zig zag !

2 comments :

BSOTF said...

AngelSan,
Those are very nice looking fingerless gloves. You are so lucky to have a male model in your picture.(even if he put them on upside down) Give him credit,he tried them, even for a picture & to keep his hands warm. Happy Thanksgiving!

Annette said...

They look very great, lovely done!!