Monday 28 November 2011

More tatting

I'm in full tatting mode. I made a snowman (could be finished as a card), more snowflakes, a bookmark, and my very first earings and pendants.

Only 2 weeks until the Christmas fair, and I feel like I have still much to do, and nothing more to do at the same time ! I get not so plaisant dreams about it, and I'm still trying to think how I will set everything up !!! So I'm on edge, so I compulsively tat, and that makes more and more snowflakes !

I modified my blog a bit. I had to change my blogspot template for a newer one anyway, as my old personal one didn't accept all the new improvements like the links to facebook and twitter on the posts. And of course now it's a winter theme. Which is fitting as we decorated for Christmas yesterday already. It might be a bit already, but as DBF was full of courage for once... No need to delay !!!!

------------------------------------------

Je suis en plein mode frivolité. Le marché de Noel approche à grands pas (dans 15 jours, eeek !), je deviens stressée au point de faire des rêves pas très plaisants, et donc je fait plein de flocons et autres trucs compulsivement avec mes navettes !!!


J'ai aussi changé le look de mon blog. Le modèle que j'utilisais était tellement vieux qu'il n'acceptait pas les nouveautés de blogspot, et donc nous voici en plein hiver. Ce qui va bien avec l'ambiance d'ici, vu qu'on a déjà décoré pour Noel, pour une fois que DBF était plein de courage, il fallait en profiter !!!









2 comments :

Suztats said...

Nice Holiday tattings!

Nathdmc said...

Ne te mets pas martel en tête, je suis persuadée que tu vas faire un tabac.....
Je te dis le mot de Cambronne....
Poutoux, Nath.