Sunday 6 November 2011

Snowflakes in crochet

Yesterday I made 6 snowflakes in crochet for the tree, or anywhere as Christmas decoration. It's a set of 6 in a 2009 magazine, so I wanted to make them all.

Then I made 4 of the easiest to try a new concept : crocheted snowflakes on candle holders. Apparently tacky glue works ok for that. The only thing is that the snowflakes are forming a "band" around the pot, and I wanted something more sparse. I will try again, I have plenty of glass pots ;)

---------------------------------------

Hier j'ai crocheté une série de 6 flocons de neige, venant d'un magazine de 2009. 


Et ensuite j'ai fait 4 flocons pour coller sur un photophore. La colle blanche semble bien aller pour ça, le seul truc est que les flocons forment une bande, alors que j'aurais voulu quelque chose de plus aéré. Enfin, j'ai encore plein de pots en verre pour faire des essais....

1 comment :

Suztats said...

This is the kind of snow I like!