Tuesday 2 October 2012

Back from the dead?

Hum, can we say this blog has been heavily neglacted? I could say it's work and stuff, but I think I would blame laziness and the lack of interest for blogging. Not to mention that I feel that the experiment "one language, one blog" ment double work, so I think I will come back to just this blog here.

Also, the world has changed. Now people are on Facebook, Twitter, and blogs tend to be a thing of the past. Which is a shame, as the blog format is way nicer to read, especially for crafting blogs where we like to see pictures of the projects, and don't need to see all the other fancy stuff....

And just yesterday, I discovered Pinterest. Now that is an interesting tool. Watching pictures, sharing the ones we like.... I feel I will use it as a sort of project ideas board. If you want to follow me on Pinterest, click the button on the right

But once again, it's gonna be time consuming. Just like... facebook games. The new baby is Chefville. And when you play.... you don't craft. But...

If you remember, last time I showed you my knitted vest at the beginning. Just then we entered a heatwave, hard to knit something big while sweating ;)

I'm glad (and proud) to say the body and arms part is done, and I'm now knitting the hood ! This is a near miracle, as I tend to give up in the middle of such big projects....

Now that was a long blab, so I will stop here, but more will come soon...

---------------------------------------

Ce blog a été très négligé, et on ne peut pas dire que le concept de "un blog par langue" soit un succès, vu que cela demande bien plus de boulot. Donc retour de la langue française ici.

En plus, le monde a changé, et il semblerait que les blogs doivent donner la place à Facebook et Tweeter. Pourtant, pour les bricoleurs comme nous, le format blog est toujours intéressant, montrant les choses de manière claire et chronologique.

Hier j'ai découvert Pinterest, et par contre, je trouve que je vais pouvoir y passer des heures rien qu'à collectionner les idées. Si vous voulez me suivre sur Pinterest, utilisez le bouton sur la droite.

Au niveau création, j'ai tricoté ma veste, et je suis fière d'être presque au bout, alors que ce n'était pas gagné dans mon cas, car j'ai tendance à abandonner les gros projets en cours de route.

ca fait beaucoup de blabla, donc je vais m'arrêter là, mais je parlerai bientôt...

No comments :