Friday 22 December 2006

Back to blogger....

Apparently my website is out again, so we are back in here.

Yesterday I had a wonderful time with Lili, exploding the bank. We went to the Maison en Tissus in the morning, and in Belgium in the afternoon.



This shop was very interesting, you have to dig to find treasures, but for exemple I found Legend of Dragons chart I was looking for a long time...
Of course, we mixed bags, and so I have one of Lili's, and she has one of mine. Not a real issue as we had planned to meet on Tuesday next week.


Today I'm at my parents, and my grandma is also there. I gave her some homework to do: finishing Winter Wonderland ! SO here is my new cuddly pillow...

I haven't stitched much since Tuesday, but thanks to Lili I found some nice Needle Necessities colours she let me borrow.... I think you'll like it ! But it will be for later....

6 comments :

Leeland said...

Wonderful finishing! Congrats to your grandma who's bound to be as multitalented as you if she learns the Blogger thing!
Daphné's now on holidays, Corentin's kinda jealous at her right now... lol...
I'm off to my kiné's... (French word, sorry).
Lots of hugs!

Namuelle said...

Hope that after your trip in "la maison en tissus" your credit card isn't totaly burned !
Enjoy your holidays with your family my friend !
Merry Christmas to you and Sasha !

Anonymous said...

I love the finish of the Winter scene. The fabric matches the stitching so well with the snowflake design. Enjoy yourself with your family and friends San.

Anonymous said...

It's obvious creativity goes in the family. Your grandmother is great (too).

Have a merry Christmas with your loved ones!

Joke

Karen said...

Winter Wonderland is gorgeous! I love the finishing fabric you used and it looks so nice as a pillow. :)

Anonymous said...

Your grandma did a great job. Good for you and Lily that you had a good time. Ann.