Sunday 20 January 2008

The 3h non-stop Valentine Stitch

As you already know, I spent the morning on my website... I have to say it can still do with little improvements I left for later, but everything should be there, and people friendly.

Chiloe, my blog won't move for the moment. I'm not sure I solved the spam problem. If it comes up again, I might have to remove the comments from the main site, and as it is supposed to be quite static, I don't expect the comments function to be of great use.

If you look closely, you might notice the "In the news" section. I will try to give news about the stitching world and such. Because it's on wordpress, you should be able to subscribe to it like a normal blog. Of course, I said "try"... it would be great if you were willing to participate and point me to interesting news too !

Back to the main subject: stitching. I only got into stitching at 9pm. A couple of Buffy episodes later, and it was finished, and past midnight ! It's a freebie from Erica Michaels over here. Of course, it calls for all Rainbow Gallery threads, and I used only DMC: 4145, 926, 3687, blanc, 310, 318, 4210.
And I made the whirly things 926, because black was too dark.

The fabric is cloudy pink 28ct evenweave (the same as Gingerbread Cottage).

It will end up as a Valentines decoration somehow....

----------------------------

Apres une matinee sur mon site, je n'ai brode qu'a partir de 9h du soir, et 3h apres, ce petit modele etait fait !

C'est un modele d'Erica Michaels dispo ici. J'ai utilise des fils DMC 4145, 926, 3687, blanc, 310, 318, 4210. Les spirales sont en 926. Le tissu est du 11fils unifil rose parchemine.

Ca va finir en deco de St Valentin, bien sur !!!!

4 comments :

Leeland said...

Very sweet! It's a groundhog up there, isn't it? Can it see its shadow?
I have just tried to reach your site but it took hours to download so I finally let down.
Hugs;
Lili

stitcherw said...

Very cute, congrats on another fun finish.
Sue

patternnuts said...

That's beautiful! I hadn't thought of stitching it, but now that I see it, it would look nice in my entryway or kitchen.
:)

Anonymous said...

Il est super mimi ce modèle! Je ne broderais pas pour la déco de la saint Valentin, à part le cadeau pour le chéri! Ces modèles en free sont vraiment sympas!
Biz