Sunday 13 January 2008

Now, that's an idea....

I was having a break from Snowflakes (I hate making borders, and this one is... very detailed), checking the discussion on Lili's blog about why we are stitching, and what would become of it when we die, would we care and such, when Teejay mentionned an idea she had:

Scrapbooking your stitched pieces.

Now, that sounds like a good idea for the stuff still lying around in drawers... I have papercraft bits I would probably never use otherwise... so there you go... I might try that.

In the meantime, go to Teejay's blog, "The Passion of My Needle", to see how she's doing it !

----------------

Je faisais un break de broderie sur Snowflakes (je deteste les bordures, et elle la a trop de details!!!), je verifiais l'etat de la discussion sur pourquoi on brode sur le blog de Lili, quand teejay donne l'idee du siecle:

Mettre ses broderies en scrapbooking.

Voila quelque chose que je pourrais faire, surtout avec les trucs qui trainent dans mes tiroirs, et les elements de papercraft que j'ai deja.

Donc visitez le site de Teejay, "The Passion of My Needle", pour voir comment elle fait !

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting the link to Teejay's blog. I think scrapbooking the finishes is a fantastic idea!

-- Danielle

Anonymous said...

Thank you for linking me on your blog, I hope I can inspire people with my creativity.

Leeland said...

Which remids me that I wanted to link it too!
I'm off to do it... hopefully...
Hugs!
Lili

nela said...

oh no entendi lo de lili y el scarbookink... pero si la idea es ahcer scrap con bordado te epaso esto a ver si te gusta. Aun es secret pues es para un regalo que aun no se casa... lo dejare publico por unos dias para que lo mires...
http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/album/558004256MYzBmg

nela said...

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/2471675720071923164aTNKVk