Sunday 3 February 2008

Week end finishes

Busy bee again...

I finally finished the little cats this morning.

And Be Mine Valentine yesterday evening.

And I made them little cushions I didn't take pictures of yet.

So Curly Q Ewe didn't progress much...

--------------------------

Pas mal de choses ce week end...

J'ai fini les petits chats ce matin, et Be Mine Valentine hier soir.

Et je les ai transformes en petits coussins, mais j'ai pas encore pris la photo.

Et avec tout ca, Curly Q Ewe n'a pas franchement avance...

13 comments :

Anonymous said...

awwww! The kitty cats are sooo cute!

stitcherw said...

They both look great, very cute finishes.
Sue

Daffycat said...

Oh, I love this! They turned out very sweet! Great job...

Becky K in OK said...

The little cats are so cute. I love them. Valentine greeting is great also.

Anonymous said...

Ils sont tous les deux tres jolis !

Anonymous said...

que c'est mimi tout ça! J'ai commencé le cadeau pour le 14 et vancé Curly.
biz

patternnuts said...

Oh my word they came out awesome! If I am lucky I could have the Cats done by the end of the week. *sigh.

Anonymous said...

les modèles de Margaret Sherry sont toujours 'so cute" :o)

Leeland said...

They both turned out beautifully, San! I especially love the cats, of course...
Curly Q Ewe will appeal to you when you have the willow green. It's a wonderful colour (yes, I have some... Shame we don't live closer...).
Take care, Angel,
Lili

Malena said...

Uaauuuu, lovely, awsome this chart. Love the stitched kitties, so cute.
hugs
Malena

Unknown said...

Lovecats is adorable! Congrats on the pretty finishes

Unknown said...

ongrats! Both look great. The cats are so cute on that swing. :)

Veronica said...

Awww... The cats are just adorable. And Valentine is pretty too. Gratz on the Happy Dance.