Tuesday 26 February 2008

Where is everybody?

And I'm not talking about comments here... my emailbox is empty too... What's going on? I'm feeling so lonely....

I seem to be afflicted by a neck/head ache, and it is difficult to concentrate and stare at the computer, so you will understand I have don't update daily. No stitching, no update like they say.

I did make one of Tara's little flowers, and I stitched on Curly on Sunday night, only to use the wrong colour for the flowers !!!

Also, big drama, I lost the Crescent Colours threads for "Home of a needleworker (too)". Knowing how expensive these threads are, I'm far from happy.

To add to this, I will go to Excell London on Saturday, but looking at the list of exhibitors there's hardly any textiles, and none of my usual exhibitors like Sew-it-all (I so need green fabric) or the ones selling american designs. Still really not happy....

--------------------------------

Ben ou sont les gens? je ne parle pas de commentaires, mais ma boite a mails est vide !!! Je me sens si seule...

En plus j'ai un mal de cou/tete qui n'en finit pas, ce qui fait que j'ai du mal a me concentrer et a regarder l'ordi.

Dimanche j'ai quand meme fait une des petites fleurs de Tara, et continue Curly, mais j'ai reussi a broder les fleurs avec la mauvaise couleur !!!

Autre drame, j'ai perdu mes fils Crescent Colours pour "Home of a needleworker", eton sait combien ils sont chers...

Et ce matin je vois qu'a l'expo de Excell Londres samedi prochain, il y aura peu de broderie, et aucun des exposants que j'aime, comme Sew-it-all, alors que j'ai besoin de toile a broder !!! Et pas d'exposants vendant des designs americains,e t meme pas la boutique de livres... pffff....

10 comments :

Anonymous said...

attention à ton cou choupinette! je n'ai plus accès à ma boite mail...mais dès que c'est rétabli, hop, je t'inonde! lol
Curly a bien avancé comme tu as pu le voir, et j'ai plein de choses à finir pour la fin de semaine, argh!! je veux des bras et des heures en plus!! Pour la couleurs des fleurs, ce n'est pas bien grave sauf si c'est vert à la place de violet. Pour le fils perdu, oui c'est bizarre, surtout si tu as bien cherché :-( J'espère que tu le retrouveras!
Bizoubizou

Chiloe said...

Et sur leur site, tu n'as pas la couleur qu'il te faut? TU crois avoir perdu ton fil chez toi?

TU pourrais nous parler de ta nouvelle maison, comment tu t'y sens, tes voisins (plus d'enfants à claquer? lol) , etc ... v'est juste quelques idées pourpalier le manque de broderies ;-)

patternnuts said...

I am sorry. I am dealing with a lot right now.... just a big pile of emotions.

Unknown said...

Lost-lost, or lost-it-in-my-house-and-it'll-turn-up-later lost?

Hope you find them soon!

Leeland said...

I confess I have deserted my puter lately and that I'm showing up here for just one comment -and
it's on your blog...
You will find these threads someday. Why wouldn't you?! If there's any chance DBF has them, I will send DH check all his bags! Lol!!! You know how men are: just can't find something that's under their nose... Which makes me think... I'll send Daphné for a backup! Lol!!!
Gotta go for medical appointments now...
Sending you big huge hugs for the moment, and an email soon, as well as my envelope for you that's still here too... Rats! How come I always take a thousand years to seal an envelope and send it?

Kucki68 said...

I was off on vacation, but I am not a frequent commenter either. But with the weather so strange here, I guess lot of people are feeling off.

stitcherw said...

Sorry to hear your head and neck are bothering you again, and how frustrating that when you did stitch it was the wrong color. I hope the frog leaves you alone and you feel better soon. Also, I'll keep my fingers crossed the lost threads turn up quickly, that is so frustrating to know you have something and not be able to find it (and those CC threads are expensive).
Sue

Alison said...

Hi San
Are you going to Olympia at the end of March. I am thinking of going along!

nela said...

Hola San... uyyy duele el codo,,, cuidado...
Pase a ver como estas y saludarte... me gusto el conejo... gracias
Te gusta el Te? si....
deseo invitarte a ver mi nuevo tutorial... a ver si te animas.

Ginny said...

It must be the week to lose thread. I pulled my house apart this week, looking for it; like yours, it was the expensive stuff! I did find it, but then I lost some DMC floss. Fortunately, that's easily and inexpensively replaced. Hope you find your threds!