Thursday 20 March 2008

If you really wonder...

(My mom did)
It's Thursday evening, I'm about to embark on my Easter voyage via Eurostar to France, and... I'm still sick. Most likely the flu. But travelling won't be easy, especially when you have lovely "cough crisis" that might appear like you are going to die, and barf (that's the sound it makes). And I have a weeping eye, and blocked nose, and the weather is super crap outside.

That sums it up !

Obviously, I didn't stitch since Sunday, and I barely managed to prep "Garden Girl" so it's ready to stitch whenever...

NB: Lili, got your package, thank you so much !!!! See you on Saturday, hopefully better.

-----------------------------------------

Au cas ou vous poseriez la question.... on est Jeudi Soir, sur le point de partir en voyage de Paques a Lille, et je suis toujours malade ! Apparemment, ca serait la grippe, avec en prime une toux a faire peur, et un oeil qui pleure continuellement. Super !

Depuis dimanche, zero broderie, et j'ai a peine eu le courage de preparer Garden Girl. Donc voila...

10 comments :

patternnuts said...

Aww, I wish you weren't sick! It's going around here too. I'll be the last one in the house to get it probably...
(Gentle hugs) Get well soon!

Unknown said...

I know what you mean about "cough crisis" You wish you could just change lungs at that moment. Enjoy your holiday and get well soon.

I'm in office on Easter Day.

Lutine said...

Bon courage pour ta grippe soigne toi bien et profites de tes vacances de paques !

Anonymous said...

Super les vacances....:-(
Repose toi bien et reviens nous en forme. gros bisous!!!!

Leeland said...

Oh no! I thought it was that... and I know exactly how you've been/are feeling... Egoistement, I'm just so glad you didn't have to cancel your trip... I will have my house warm, a nice blanket to place on your lap -hopefully free from cat hair- and a good meal that I hope will cheer you up...
Get as much rest as you can get, my dear friend.
Big huge hugs,
Lili

stitcherw said...

So sorry to hear that you're still sick San. I hope that you get better quickly so that you can enjoy some of your visit and not be sick the whole time.
Sue

Anonymous said...

Soignes toi bien et prends bien soin de toi !!!!
Ahhh tu es venue à Lille !!!!!!!
C'est à un peu plus d'1/2 heure de chez moi !!!!!!!!!

Plein de gros bisous guérisseurs

Unknown said...

Feel better, and happy holidays

Anne R said...

I hope you're feeling better now, San!

nela said...

San para la laringitis yo como Gengibre, tome un trozo del tuberculo y chupalo. eso ayuda a mejorar la laringitis.
Espero que tu y tu esposo mejooren pronto. felices Pascuas.