Thursday 17 April 2008

Sarah Kay finished !

And she's finished ! Well, I had the backstitching done Tuesday night, but I had to show Choupinette first...

Now I'm making more amigurumis, and I'm stitching "Chickadees in Spring", a Dimension kit full of blending and half stitches, so following the chart is a challenge in itself.

------------------------------------------

Et la voila finie. Bon, j'avais fait le backstitch des mardi soir, mais je devais montrer Choupinette d'abord....

Et maintenant je fais encore des amigurumis, tout en brodant un kit Dimensions avec des mesanges, plein de demi-points et de blending, ce qui est deja un challenge de lui-meme !!!

16 comments :

Anonymous said...

Looks amazing!

Nathdmc said...

Et bien, je confirme, elle est vraiment superbe !!!! Par contre pour ton Dimension, beaucoup beaucoup de courage, il y a du boulot...... félicitations de te lancer dans cette entreprise !!!!
Bizoux, Nath.

Chiloe said...

Superbe ta Sarah Kay !!! Bon courage pour ton Dimensions !!! (tu vas en avoir beoin !! lol )

Anonymous said...

tu as bien fait de faire le point arriere !
Elle est magnifique !

Daffycat said...

She looks just fab...great stitching and a very cute design.

Anonymous said...

well donr

patternnuts said...

How beautiful!:) So nice.
Are you stitching fat, little birds? I love fat, little birds!
Are Dimensions kits' charts black & white, or in color?

Ginny said...

She's so cute!

Leeland said...

She's gorgeous and your little doll is too cute...
You always surprise me! I didn't expect you to stitch this new amazing Dimension kit!!! And I agree that following their chart is a real challenge...
See you tonight! (YESSSSS!!!!)
Lili

Anonymous said...

ça rend super bien!! elle est adorable!!
bises

Anne R said...

She's beautiful!

And good luck on the Dimensions kit - personally I find the one I'm doing (H's christmas stocking) a real pain in the b*tt... But steady as she goes... :)

★ Sugarplum Fairy ★ said...

So beautiful!!! My dream is stitch so much as you! :) Hope you getting well.
Sweet kisses from Portugal.

Aussie Stitcher said...

Congratulations, she is gorgeous

****Ciottina**** said...

WOW!!! This Sarah is very beautiful! I am a great fun of Sarah too!! I can't wait to see your progress on the new Dimensions!
Barbara

MorganMagic said...

where did you find this pattern? my 12yo niece is a Sarah Kay addict and she collects everything, she would love this...

morganmagic from Ravelry

MorganMagic said...

(tu peux me trouver à Ravelry si tu veux me contacter)

morganmagic (une belge flamande)