Friday 2 May 2008

Background growing...

Friday before the big week end... I have to say I'm looking forward to this, 3 days of crafting... But I know I won't do half of what I planned, and perhaps not much crafting at all ! Well, I hope not...

One sure thing is that I have to finish the birds. There is already quite a bit of background, but there is still a lot more to do. Some parts are difficult because of similar colours. You can't see it but the purple is actually 2 purples for exemple. And then there will be the backstitching, hourray....

Patternuts, you are funny. How did you end up with that post??? I'm not keen on making food you can't eat... I don't see the point?

-------------------------------------------------

Vendredi avant le week end de 3 jours... J'espere faire plein de trucs, mais en general je finis par ne pas faire la moitie de ce qui est prevu...

En tout cas je vais finir ces oiseuax (a peu pres). J'ai deja fait pas mal du fond, mais il reste encore a faire ! Surtout que c'est difficile avec des couleurs similaires, par exemple le mauve est en fait 2 mauves...

8 comments :

Chiloe said...

C'est super beau ;)

Leeland said...

Some French stitchers talk about turbo needles. Seems you have found one... Gorgeous is the word!
Hugs!
Lili

Myrna said...

This is really lovely!

stitcherw said...

Your birds are looking wonderful.I love chickadees, they are one of my favorite birds. This will be gorgeous when finished.
Sue

patternnuts said...

Oh my word! What's not to like about little cute amigurumi foods? Hee hee. I keep thinking that maybe someday I will be talented enough to make a few and have them filled with stuffing and something sort of heavy so that I can use them as paperweights.... Especially the sweets- imagine cake with no calories!
Check these out, as an example.

I like your little creations, keep it up!

Beautiful job with the chickadees, the purples are just soooo nice. It's a lovely design.

Desi said...

It's looking so pretty! I did some chickadees on a clock for my mom years ago and I remember how much fun they were to stitch.

Anonymous said...

beau travail!!!
bisous

Anonymous said...

tres joli, il avance bien !!!
alors tu as reussi a le finir avec ton week end de trois jours ?