Thursday 29 May 2008

Update 3

Well, picture today.... It really feels like I don't progress in this thing, but I guess I haven't exactly been stitching full speed... Depression doesn't help.

The debate still to work a little bit, some people have been really vocal, it's so cool ! Feel free to express yourself, the more the merrier !

-----------------------------

Bon, aujourd'hui. image... Je ne sens pas du tout le progres, mais bon, la depression m'empeche de broder a vitesse normale faut croire.

Le debat a decolle, certaines personnes ont beaucoup a raconter, c'est super! Alors joignez-vous au fun et donnez votre avis, plus on est de fous plus on rit !

3 comments :

Leeland said...

Well, you seem to have flying fingers to me...
I can't stitch nor do anything with my left hand at the moment (teno-synovite said my doc)
I'll see the debate now.
HUgs!
Lili

Kucki68 said...

Hi, just because I know you like those little critters, do you know this blog:

http://fillyjonk.blogspot.com/

Erica just came back from vacation and made some new critters, but you can see more of what she has done in the archieve.

Anonymous said...

J'adooooore!! Tu avance vite!
bisous