Monday 2 June 2008

Post week end update

2 days work, but not really a marathon... I can't really concentrate. For those who don't know, I'm being made redundant, and I decided to go back to the continent. Soon I won't be the "french crafter in the UK" anymore... Of course I'm only at the beginning, and I have no clue how to do all the stuff needing to be done. But it's huge.

Anyway, on saturday my Virgin Media Central TV on Demand was finally functional, and I was able to stitch in front of season 1 of Six Feet Under, and that's how I was able to progress. It's great to be able to use TV as a dvd player, ah, technology... Anyway, the angel is almost finished, and I have to stitch the elements around...

---------------------------

2 jours de broderie, mais pas vraiment un marathon finalemnt, car j'ai du mal a me concentrer. Pour cux qui ne savent pas encore, je suis entrain d'etre licenciee economique, et j'aid ecide de revenir sur le continent (Belgique ou nord de la France). Donc je ne serai bientot plus la bricoleuse francaise de l'Angleterre... Evidemment je n'en suis encore nullepart, et il y a tellement a faire ! C'est un changement complet de vie.

Mais samedi j'ai decouvert que le systeme pour regarder les series par le cable comme un dvd marchait enfin, et donc j'ai regarde la saison 1 de Six feet under, ca m'a fait bien avancer. Donc l'ange est presque fini, et il reste les elements alentours a faire.

4 comments :

Chiloe said...

Je savais pas que tu étais licenciée ... Je croyais que tout marchait bien puisque ta boite avait déménagé ... Et tu viens d'acheter une nouvelle maison ... J'espère que tu trouveras vite un nouveau boulot ;)

Lutine said...

Deux jours de broderie !
Et ben tu avances vite !!
A ton avis, vas tu finir dans les 3 semaines

patternnuts said...

Do you mean that you are moving????

She looks great! Your needle is smoking!

Ginny said...

Hey, San, sounds like you are really having a difficult time. I'm sorry to hear that; it takes the joy out of everything. Hang in there, ok?