Tuesday 16 September 2008

Back to buisness...

And here I am, with my lovely new connection at home, but a limitation of 30Gb transfert per month (???)

I'm still very busy, and not in crafting mood... but here is a new snowflake I made and gave to my grandma already....

-------------------

Me voici sur ma toute nouvelle connection à la maison, mais qui est limitée à 30 Go de transfert par mois (????)

Je suis toujours super occupée, et pas vraiment l'esprit à la broderie ou autre. Mais j'ai quand même fait ce flocon/étoile que j'ai déjà donné à ma grand mère...



11 comments :

Anonymous said...

I asked my colleague...her internet is about 8Mbps. Is that slower than yours? While Ultimate Plan is 100Mbps.

Zohrah

Annie said...

Welcome back! You've been missed. I always look forward to your creations.

The snowflake looks pretty. The more you tat, the better the finishes.

Anonymous said...

bon retour!!
pour la connexion, ça me parait bizarre. Que ta vitesse soir limitée, ok ça dépend, mais que tes transferts (de quoi d'ailleurs? de documents, d'images?) soient limités, c'est le pompom!! Joli joli le flocon!! Bisous

patternnuts said...

Very nice tatting! It amazes me that can even be done. :)
Glad you're back!

Anonymous said...

Je te souhaite beaucoup de succès dans ta nouvelle vie en Belgique ;) Ann

Nathdmc said...

Waouh c'est superbe !!! et c'est aussi super de te retrouver !!! Je ne comprends pas trop ton histoire de limitation de tranferts, mais j'suis bien contente de te relire !!! Tu t'aclimates bien en Belgique et à ton nouveau job ?
Biz, Nath.

Nathdmc said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nela said...

esta muy lindo el copo de nieve, y cuenta mas como es el trabajo... no te noto animada... vamos arriba el animo...estas mas cerca de casa..

Ginny said...

As always, your tatting is lovely. But I don't like to think about snowflakes, which I know are coming all too soon. Fall is in full swing here in New York, and it's going to be chilly tomorrow! Maybe the coming winter won't be too bad, although I've heard predictions to the contrary. Anyway, keep up the good work!

Unknown said...

Your tatted snowflake is lovely. What a lucky Grandma!

Kucki68 said...

Welcome back! Nice snowflake!